Try the following steps if you are having problems with SLURM:
- See if the problem is addressed in the SLURM FAQ, SLURM Troubleshooting Guide or the slurm-dev mailing list archive (Hosted by www.gmane.org).
- For run-time problems, try running the command or daemons in verbose mode (-v option), and see if additional information helps you resolve the problem.
- Customers of companies providing commercial support for SLURM should contact their support staff.
- Send a detailed description of the problem, the output from the command "scontrol show config", logs, back traces from any core files, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several companies provide commercial support for SLURM including:
- Bull (with 3rd level support from SchedMD)
- Cray (with 3rd level support from SchedMD)
- SchedMD (direct 3rd level support for larger sites)
- Science + Computing (with 3rd level support from SchedMD)
Last modified 4 April 2013